Monday, September 29, 2008

"The View" on The Debate

If you are someone who watches The View regularly, then you would know that anything of big importance that happens will be discussed. So of course, they discussed the Presidential Debate on their show today.

Click here to watch what they had to say.

Here's what I think....
Honestly, I am not a big fan of this year, or any year's Presidential Debates, or even politics in general. Although I would like to see a change and would love seeing Obama in the White House, I am just ready for this election to be over with. So, I don't really have anything to say about who won or did the best during the debate. Really, I just blogged about it because other people are very interested in this sort of thing.

But that's just my opinion...what do you think?

1 comment:

carolina magic said...

I'll be watching the second presidential debate tonight. It's a big deal--really. Tune in. We might all learn something new (and unrehearsed) about the candidates.

Wouldn't that be something?!