Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Talented Twins & Triplets

I was watching the Maury Show a couple days ago and the show featured twins and triplets whom were showing off their talents. Some of the talents were not new to national television. The Brittenaum Twins auditioned for American Idol last year (I think....or maybe the year before last) and Sean & John competed at and won more than once at the Apollo Theater. Overall, the talents (5 in total) were great, but to me, one talent stood out the most.

Click HERE to check out the talents and pick which one is your favorite!

Here's what I think....
I pretty much applaud anyone who can sing and sound great while doing it. I pride myself in being a very good singer, so it's easy for me to judge someone on their singing. However, out of the singers that showed off their talent, none of them did a superb job to me. 2TooCute was indeed too, too cute, but not cute enough to be considered superbly talented (although at that age, many may think they are). The tap dancers caught my heart since I saw them on Apollo, and I honestly think that tap dancing is a wonderful talent. If the winner was left solely up to me, I'd pick Sean & John.

But that's just my opinion...what do you think??

5 comments:

Sarah MacDonald said...

Well, 2toocute made me laugh, the blonde twins were all right, but the tap dancers definitely blew everyone out of the water!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I will not approve on it. I assume precise post. Particularly the title attracted me to be familiar with the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I agree but I about the collection should acquire more info then it has.