Monday, December 8, 2008

Beyonce vs. Shane Mercado

I've been hearing about this youtube video for a while now, and I finally saw the video in a way it could relate to my blog... The Bonnie Hunt Show *1st time appearing on my blog :)* featured a young man by the name of Shane Mercado doing Beyonce's "Single Ladies" dance.

Click HERE to check it out and judge who did the best!

Here's what I think....
I am definitely not a big fan, or a fan at all of Beyonce. I just don't care for her very much and I think she gets a lot of credit to not be that good of a singer, dancer, or actress. But, not to be biased or anything, I definitely thought homeboy did a way better job with the dance than she did. It's just that he seemed to have put more into it than she did.

But that's just my opinion... what do you think?

1 comment:

Britastic said...

omg that was great! I definitely thought that Shane performed better and I love Bonnie Hunt!